2017 is nearly here, which means it time to make some goals! Most of us love a good resolution, but it can be easy to find ourselves totally overwhelmed. Here are 40 ideas to get the wheels spinning about how to tackle the new year!
Before you pop that champagne, make a plan and write it down. I have a feeling that you are going to do amazing things this year.
1. Know your numbers and charge what you deserve with confidence.
2. Share your passion for what you do with the world + attract your dream clients.
3. Have a virtual coffee date each month.
4. Collaborate with new-to-you like-minded creatives.
5. Apply for a speaking gig that scares you!
6. Travel somewhere new with your biz bestie.
7. Join a mastermind.
8. Budget for a business coach or class.
9. Create a new, totally rad opt in for your email list.
10. Tell your biz-crushes how you feel. Send an email or leave a comment - just put your heart on your sleeve!
11. Go to a conference you've been dreaming of attending.
12. Hire a virtual assistant.
13. Block off work-free time / vacations in your calendar and hold yourself accountable.
14. Delete your Email App on your phone.
15. Turn off your social media notifications.
16. Say "no" to something that doesn't fill you up!
17. Say "yes" to something terrifying!
19. Read an inspiring book every month.
20. Share your next big project idea with your friends or favorite Facebook group.
21. Ask for help when you need it. (And don't feel guilty!)
22. Ask your clients for feedback and testimonials.
23. Write that blog post that you keep putting off.
24. Find a dreamy photographer, get dolled up and get some headshots taken. Now show them off!
25. Take at least one mental health day every month.
26. Go on vacation and leave your laptop behind!
27. Meet with a financial planner and discuss the future - expansion, retirement, all the big stuff!
28. Make an investment in yourself!
29. Find a passion project that brings you abundant joy + fulfills you that has nothing to do with money.
30. Tell a prospective client that you aren't crazy about that they aren't a good fit. And find someone who is!
31. Meet some of your favorite pals for happy hour and don't talk about business!
32. Leave your phone out of the bedroom. No more hours of Pinterest browsing!
33. Make the weekends work-free!
34. Send your clients hand written notes to let them know just how much you love them.
35. Do more of what you love + less of what you don't.
36. Make a content schedule for your social media accounts.
37. Brainstorm 50 blog post ideas and save in a Google Doc for those days you are feeling uninspired.
38. Make a work playlist that makes you feel like a total badass.
39. Create an automatic withdrawal in your business bank account for rainy-day savings.
40. Treat yourself to that pretty, new planner you've been lusting for.